The most beautiful places in Ukraine by region:
- Khmelnitsky region: Kamyanets-Podolsk - Old Castle and Podolski Tovtry (Smotrich Canyon, Bakota, Demshin).
- Chernovtsy region: Khotin - Khotinskaya castle
- Ternopol region: Zaleshchyky - view of the Dniester Canyon
- Ivano-Frankovsk region: Yaremche - mountain Makovitsa, Bukovel - country of entertainment in winter and summer, Bubnyshche - rocks of Dovbush
- Zakarpattya region: Synevir Glade - Lake Synevir
- Lviv region: Lviv - walks around the old city
- Vinnytsia region: Vinnytsia - Cherepashinsky quarry
- Cherkassy region: Buky - Buky Canyon, Uman - Sofievka park
- Dnepropetrovsk region: Dnieper - modern equipped promenade from Poplavok restaurant to Sich Yacht Club - the longest in Europe, Old Kodaki and Sazhevka beam - New Zealand in Ukraine, Volnogorsk - Dnieper Maldives, Znamenovskaya desert (copy of "Aleshkovskie sands" in southern Ukraine), Nikopol - Pan steeps (copy of Sanzhika in southern Ukraine), Krivoy Rog - MOPR rocks and YugoK quarry (the largest quarry in Europe)
- Kharkov region: Kharkov - Feldman Ecopark - a real zoo, close to the real living conditions of animals, and it's free!
- Kherson region: Genichesk and Arabatskaya Strelka - pink lakes and Askania Nova Reserve.
- Odessa region: Odessa - the trail of Health, Belgorod Dnestrovsky - Ackermanskaya Fortress, Sanzheika - precipitous beaches
- Kiev region: Novye Petrovtsy (Kiev) - Mezhigorie National Park - beautiful landscape park