Askania Nova is worth visiting if you're nearby, for example, if you're resting in Genichesk. You should not drive more than 200 km here. In 3 hours you can explore the dendropark and the zoo. Retro Safari is an excursion about which many have heard, but to get to it is a real quest) And what to watch? It's not a safari in Africa...
Cherepashinsky quarry - Ukrainian Maldives Vinnitsa. Beautiful nature, turquoise water, but completely undeveloped infrastructure. You can come here with your lunch for an hour, or come with a tent for the night. Absolutely not worth going here from afar, only if you pass near Vinnitsa.
If you think about what to see in Ukraine in general, then feel free to start with the sights of Western Ukraine:
- Khmelnitsky region - Kamyanets-Podilskyi (fortress) and Podolski Tovtry (Smotrich Canyon, Bakota, Demshin)
- Chernivtsi region - Khotin fortress
- Ternopol region - Dnestrovskiy Canyon (v. Zaleshchyky), Dzhurinskiy Waterfall (v. Nyrkov)
- Ivano-Frankovsk region - Makovitsa mountain (Yaremche, entertainment: quadracycles), Dovbusha rocks (near the village of Bubnische), Bukovel (entertainment: ski elevator #2 and rodelban, winter walks on snowmobiles)
- Lake Synevyr in Zakarpattya region
- Lviv region - the fortress of Tustan, the old city of Lviv
Buk Canyon in Cherkassy region is one of the most beautiful places in Ukraine. It is a must-see. Suitable for independent visits, neither a tour nor a guide is needed. The time to visit it is about 1.5 hours. The route from the waterfall Vyr (Vir) to the hydroelectric power station on the bottom and back on top.
Blue Lakes Kamenskoye "Elizavetovskoe kotlovan" - pine forest and sandy beach in one place. You just need to decide on the purpose of rest and choose the right place. Do you want the beach or the pine forest? Do you want to ride the slides and barbecue? There is everything! Places are chic, though already dirty (
Blue Lake Dnepr and Kamenskoe are the same)
Pine forest in the Dnipro:
- Picnic Park Pridneprovsk (Lyubimovskoe forestry) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Forest on Severnyi ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Quarry on the detour (Kirovskoye settlement) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Frunzensky forest park ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Znamenovsky Forest ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Orel Region (Novomoskovsk) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Peschanka with its tourist facilities ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Dnieper-Orel reserve (Shulgovka village) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Victory-5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Coniferous forest in Kamenskoye ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Blue Lakes Elizavetovka⭐⭐⭐⭐