Travel - where to start? - We start with the DREAM!
Next, the patterns:
- How to save money on a flight?
- Amount of baggage and carry-on luggage
- Local currency - do I need cash, do I convert all my money to local?
- What's the first thing to do in a new country?
- Hotel reservation
- What to see in the new country / city?
- Useful Links
Recipe for a Dream Journey: To make your journey a delight to your soul, follow your heart's call! Be open to the world and catch signs from above in the form of messages. Follow simple rules and be guided by logic.
How to choose a place to rest:
- Pay attention to signs of destiny.
- Use a picture search of the place, but with the stamp "made by a tourist".
- Research the need for and the possibility of obtaining a visa.
- Pay attention to the weather peculiarities of the desired vacation period.
- Estimate your budget.
- Fly, drive, sail on a cruise ship - do not limit yourself.
- Alternate vacation on the beach and hiking in the mountains, diving in the sea and a safari in the desert.
Love yourself and life! The whole world at your feet!
What is a homeopathic medicine cabinet? Can a traveler's medicine cabinet be from homeopathy?
A traveler's medicine cabinet is just the essentials, so there are no upsetting moments! Homeopathic pharmacy - how to find one in a new city and country! Advantages of homeopathic medicine cabinet: small weight and not large volume. It is IMPORTANT that the homeopathic first aid kit be in a luggage bag, wrapped beforehand in food-grade aluminum foil, in order to protect from radiation during airport scans. This article contains preparations intended in one way or another for emergency measures, so the dilution (potency) of homeopathic preparations is recommended as low as possible - 3, 6, 12, or at least 30.
Strasbourg - a city with a mixture of two cultures of neighboring France and Germany
To visit it is enough for about 4-5 hours of walking. The sights of Strasbourg are gathered in one place - the old town on an island surrounded by the river Ile:
- Grand Ile - the old town.
- Little France is a quarter of Strasbourg through which you can get to the Grand Ile.
- Strasbourg Cathedral is a very spectacular and beautiful structure!
It's worth a visit, but not fanatical if you're passing through nearby.
What to see in Paris in 2-3 days?
- See the main sights of the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.
- See the panorama of the city from the Montparnasse Tower.
- Do points 1 and 2 during the day and in the evening. It's convenient to walk around during the day and see everything. In the evening, Paris lights up like it's daytime!
- Walk along the Seine River.
- Walk the streets of Paris.
- Go shopping on the Champs-Elysées.