Recipe for a Dream Journey: To make your journey a delight to your soul, follow your heart's call! Be open to the world and catch signs from above in the form of messages. Follow simple rules and be guided by logic.
How to choose a place to rest:
- Pay attention to signs of destiny.
- Use a picture search of the place, but with the stamp "made by a tourist".
- Research the need for and the possibility of obtaining a visa.
- Pay attention to the weather peculiarities of the desired vacation period.
- Estimate your budget.
- Fly, drive, sail on a cruise ship - do not limit yourself.
- Alternate vacation on the beach and hiking in the mountains, diving in the sea and a safari in the desert.
Love yourself and life! The whole world at your feet!
Kemer and the village Beldebi - popular not expensive resorts in Turkey, unlike, for example, expensive Marmaris with similar views. The views around are beautiful, but the sights are weak:
- The promenade with Folklorik Yörük Parkı Açık Hava Müzesi is a 4-
- Package excursion includes all neighboring attractions of Kemer: Phaselis Müzesi ruins, Olympos Teleferik cableway, Yanartas eternal flame, "Waterfall and Trout Restaurant" 3+
- Geynük Canyon - a picturesque place for walking for 5+
What is a homeopathic medicine cabinet? Can a traveler's medicine cabinet be from homeopathy?
A traveler's medicine cabinet is just the essentials, so there are no upsetting moments! Homeopathic pharmacy - how to find one in a new city and country! Advantages of homeopathic medicine cabinet: small weight and not large volume. It is IMPORTANT that the homeopathic first aid kit be in a luggage bag, wrapped beforehand in food-grade aluminum foil, in order to protect from radiation during airport scans. This article contains preparations intended in one way or another for emergency measures, so the dilution (potency) of homeopathic preparations is recommended as low as possible - 3, 6, 12, or at least 30.
- The promenade - from Icmeler to the end of Marmaris is about 15 km. It is well equipped in terms of road, but not designed for promenade.
- Icmeler village is a cozy resort town in the bay.
- The village of Turunç (a beautiful village) and the ancient town of Amos (ruins with beautiful views of the two villages on both sides).
- Nimara Cave (spectacular in appearance and feeling...). A visit is not particularly recommended.
- Pamukkale (geographical proximity allows you to get in 3-4 hours from Marmaris to the "cotton" sight) is a real attraction!
The Valley of Love (Bağıldere vadisi) is among the characteristic and must-see places in Cappadocia. The White Valley is lovely to look at and easy to walk through. However, there is no need to visit it specially. Only as part of the described route Uchhisar - White Valley - Valley of Love - Gereme.
A great introductory route in Cappadocia: Göreme - the Sword Valley - the Red Valley - the Pink Valley - Göreme!
For those who are well oriented on the terrain and on the maps and like to walk - about 15 km and 6 hours of enjoyment are guaranteed. Or you can take the Red Tour or a quad bike ride at sunset, so you don't have to think how to get there and what to see.