Benidorm what to see:
- Paseo Marítimo Benidorm promenade and Platja de Llevant beach ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Balcón del Mediterráneo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Parque Natural de la Serra Gelada y su entorno litoral ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Parc Natural del Penyal d'Ifac and the Escalada Vía del Pany (IV+) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The village of Guadaleste (Guadaleste) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Traveling around Spain is best by car. But you have to drive a lot, because the sights are located far away from each other. It's better to travel in winter - it's warm and bright here)
- Lloret de Mar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Barcelona ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Valencia ⭐
- Calpe ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Benidorm ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Alicante ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- San Sebastian⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Travel - where to start? - We start with the DREAM!
Next, the patterns:
- How to save money on a flight?
- Amount of baggage and carry-on luggage
- Local currency - do I need cash, do I convert all my money to local?
- What's the first thing to do in a new country?
- Hotel reservation
- What to see in the new country / city?
- Useful Links
The most beautiful places in the world - let's highlight the TOP beautiful places:
- Egypt - Giza Plateau pyramids and Luxor Temple
- India - Hampi (ancient temples)
- Portugal - Algarve (steep coasts and caves)
- Italy - Amalfi Coast
- Maldives - Toddoo Islands, Rasdu (perfect beaches and magical underwater mi)
- UAE - Dubai Emirate
- Turkey - Cappadocia and PammukaleAustria - Alps (mountain lakes)
- Montenegro - Bay of Kotor and Mount Lovcen
- Bulgaria - Veliko Tarnovo (old town)
- Greece - Meteora Monasteries, Balos Bay