Spit on the Pobeda River in Dnieper is a place for hiking, but there are few views as such. The terrain is monotonous. However, the energy of the place is off the scale. For picnics the spit is also suitable, but you have to walk to the rest spots, which reduces the popularity of "kebabs" here. It is good for walking on bicycles and with dogs.
Rest on the Orel River is the beauty of the Dnieper-Orel reserve:
- Shulgovka region (near the Dnieper-Donbass Canal) - "old pine forest". This is the best place for a picnic. We recommend to go with tents for 2-3 days. You can fish and swim. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Yelizavetovka region (near the town of Kamenskoye) - larch. Suitable for shashlyk rest and fishing. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Kirovskoe region (near the village Kirovskoe) - larch along the water, pine forest in the distance. Suitable for shashlik holidays and fishing. There are camping sites in the pine forest. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The embankment in Kamensky on the right bank near Dneprostroy is a real city beach. You can get to the water by car, or take the bus DMK - Dneprostroy, get off at the stop of the 5th hospital or the university and walk down to the water. You can ask to stop "turn to the beach" - it's faster to get there.
You shouldn't come here from far away on purpose. From Dnieper once you can come for a walk on a sunny day. You can walk for 1-1,5 hours. The atmosphere is nice and cozy. It's quite possible to have a picnic here.
What to see in Dnieper in one day - you decide, for a choice you can be guided by the rating of places, choosing exclusively ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!
Beautiful places of the Dnieper for walks:
- Walking embankment in the city center (from Poplavok restaurant to Lexus Center - about 4 km) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Green Grove Park - between the Meteor sports complex and Slavutich store (top of Pole Street / formerly Kirov Street) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Shevchenko Park and Monastyrsky Island ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The best places in Dnieper for a picnic:
- "Tunnelnelskaya Balka" - tract in the area of Pobeda-2 and l/m Sokol ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Spit on Pobeda l/m - rowing channel in the area of Pobeda-5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Kodak Fortress" - granite quarry in the village of Starye Kodaki ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Quarry "On the detour" - lake and coniferous forest - 2 in 1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beautiful places in the Dnepropetrovsk region:
- "Blue Lakes" - Elizavetovsky pit near the town of Kamenskoye ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Dnieper Maldives" - Volnogorsky quarry. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Dnieper-Orelsky Nature Reserve (behind Shulgovka) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Bases of rest in Orel region ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Dnieper Maldives is the Volnogorsk quartz sand quarry or Karakum beach. The sand is absolutely white and clean. The water is azure and transparent! The place is really beautiful, it is worth seeing, but if you are nearby. It is tiring to drive from far away, which can overshadow the views you see.
It is better to go to the Sofievsky park during May 03-08. This is the best time for the weather and the number of people. Before that it will be cold and not green, and then all the flowers will bloom and the sun will shine.
Park Sofievka is divided into two parts: old and new. The old is more interesting and requires about 5 hours of walking. It is better to take food and water with you. At the entrance you should take a map of the park.
The park is very beautiful and soulful! Definitely recommend everyone to visit!